All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA useful and comprehensive resource for anyone who has fallen through the medical cracks, HEALING IS POSSIBLE provides readers with new hope for healing. Through direct, hands-on experience, Dr. Nathan has brought countless people relief from their long-term symptoms and illnesses. Like a top-tch medical detective, Dr. Nathan gathers the facts and uncovers the clues one by one to bring about a steady improvement in his patients' health. Only when doctor and patient work as a team can they achieve the best possible results. In HEALING IS POSSIBLE, Dr. Nathan identifies the twelve major imbalances in the body that often contribute to chronic and/or complex illnesses, such as chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. Unfortunately, these imbalances are often overlooked or igred by mainstream medicine. By identifying and treating these imbalances-which he calls the Big Six and Little Six -symptoms often improve or resolve completely. While further investigation is sometimes necessary for complete healing, when a well-informed and valiant effort is made on the patient's behalf, Dr. Nathan assures readers that healing really is possible. Cutting-edge diagstic tools and treatments are discussed in easy-to-understand language, arming the reader with information that may be vital for finally bringing them relief from their long-term health complaints, including chronic pain. Further, the importance of having an open mind and good attitude-on both the part of the physician and the patient-are on top of Dr. Nathan's list. A caring and kwledgeable physician can make a world of difference, as illustrated by the case studies included throughout the book. Further reading concluding each chapter offers additional help and information.
- Author BiographyNeil Nathan is a graduate of the University of Chicago's Prizker School of Medicine. A qualified GP who has been practising medicine for more than forty years, Dr. Nathan has combined his knowledge of conventional medicine with his extensive background in holistic medicine and pain management. He currently lives in California with his wife, Cheryl, three dogs and a cat and continues to practise medicine, do research and teach.
- Author(s)Neil Nathan
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byJacob Teitelbaum
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.