All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching is w one of the most stressful professions one may pursue. Close to 50 percent of newcomers to the profession will leave within the first five years. The emotional strain experienced by educators has been intensified by decades of accelerating change, disintegrating family structure, diminishing community involvement, and ecomic instability. There is a great need to encourage those to whom we entrust the development of young minds. Healing the Hearts of Teachers: Reflections to Reduce Stress and Strengthen the Soul of Education provides 36 weekly reflections and inspirational quotes, along with 180 Heart Healers, suggested activities for reducing stress and developing an appreciative attitude. The inspiring reflections will facilitate emotional strength, enhance professional productivity, and contribute to spiritual prosperity. The soul of education will be strengthened by encouraging educators and those they seek to serve.
- Author BiographyDr. Ronald C. Williams is a pastor, professor, and author who has an unparalleled commitment to matters of faith and education. Dr. Williams received his Ph.D. from George Washington University, a master's degree from Johns Hopkins Universiity, and a bachelor's degree from the University of Tampa, Florida. Dr. Williams is a frequent speaker on the subjects of strategy, leadership, and servant resource development in faith-based organizations. In 1998 he published The Worklife Inspiration Bible. The Alban Institute released his second book, Serving God With Style: Unleashing Servant Potential in 2002.
- Author(s)Ronald C Williams Phd
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.