All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionWhat the unaffirmed person needs is affirmation therapy, which involves the healing of the whole person--body, mind and spirit. Recognizing emotional deprivation disorder is the first step in correcting, through affirmation, many grave individual and global ills. Authentic affirmation brings about peace, self-confidence and joy.
- Author(s)Anna Terruwe,Conrad Baars
- PublisherAlba House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2002
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationStaten Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlba House,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.