All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an articulate and intelligent look at how we can reclaim our traditional spiritual anchors in a global community. The search for meaning, which is so crucial for psychological health, has lost its traditional anchors. As a result, millions of individuals are creating their own belief systems. This shift began back in the Sixties, as people left traditional religion and began exploring other forms of spirituality. Social contradictions demonstrate the complex factors around the topic of the spiritual life in the West. We have reached a pivotal moment where many negative forces seem to be pulling us apart, even while powerful forces for the good, especially seen through rapidly growing global communication, are bringing people around the world ever closer together. Today's meaning will be found through reclaiming and transforming our traditional spiritual anchors.
- Author BiographyJudith Miller is a professor of developmental psychology at Columbia University. She is also on the faculty of the International Institute for Consciousness Exploration and Psychotherapy in Wittnau, Germany.
- Author(s)Judith Miller
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.