Healing with Crystals: A Concise Guide to Using Crystals for Health, Harmony and Happiness, Shown in Over 150 Photographs by Simon Lilly (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise guide to using crystals for health, harmony and happiness, shown in over 150 photographs. It shows you how to use crystals for increased energy or relaxation, and improved powers of concentration. You can discover how crystals can work with the body's powerful chakra system. There are simple visualization techniques and exercises to introduce you to the art of crystal meditation. It also covers healing placements to help treat a variety of conditions, such as muscular aches and pains, stress and headaches. The ancient traditions of crystal healing are undergoing a revival, and this handy guide explains how they can bring real benefits and lasting changes to our modern lives. The first part of the book allows you to learn how to choose, care for and wear your gems, how the shade of a crystal indicates its main energy function, and how to balance the chakras using crystals. The second section suggests how to use crystals to relieve pain, aid restful sleep and release stress, as well as how to place crystals around the home or office to enhance your surroundings, and bring a balancing and cleansing influence to your environment.
- Author BiographySimon Lilly has been working with crystals in healing and self-development since 1985. He trained in crystal therapy with The Institute of Crystal and Gem Therapists, and he has written numerous books on the subject.
- Author(s)Simon Lilly
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 150 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.