All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise guide to the therapeutic power of hands, shown in over 170 practical photographs. You can learn how to react positively to stress and illness with therapeutic self-massage techniques. You can use shiatsu and reflexology to strengthen your immune system and improve your sense of wellbeing. It clearly explains how to use the ancient therapy of reiki to channel beneficial energy throughout the body. It suggests effective treatments for backaches, headaches and muscle pain, as well as ways of improving circulation, relieving tension and improving sleep. Touch is a basic and natural human instinct, and this book shows just a few of the ways we can benefit from the therapeutic power of hands. It includes an introduction to four well-kwn therapies - reiki, reflexology, massage and shiatsu - and demonstrates how easy it is to incorporate these techniques into your daily routine. Simple sequences show you how to relieve many common aches and pains that are caused by our lifestyles, whether it is sitting awkwardly at your desk, spending too long on your feet, or feeling the effects of stress and worry in your body.Following the simple techniques in this book will soothe discomfort, lift your spirits and restore your energy.
- Author BiographyRaje Airey is a well-known writer and editor who specializes in holistic healthcare. She has studied meditation in India and is well versed in a range of traditional healing methods.
- Author(s)Raje Airey
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 170 photographs
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.