All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume fills an important gap in health communication, exploring the significant disparities in access to health care and health coverage that LGBT individuals and their families face. With cutting-edge empirical research, the essays examine the social and structural factors that lead to the stigma and discrimination that LGBT populations experience.
- Author BiographyVickie L. Harvey is professor of communication studies at California State University, Stanislaus. Teresa Heinz Housel is associate professor of communication at Hope College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note21 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTeresa Heinz Housel,Vickie L. Harvey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.