All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers helpful advice for breaking into this rewarding field. Health care is one of the fastest-growing career areas with many available employment opportunities. Ideal for those in search of a new career, Health Care introduces readers to many of the jobs in this rewarding industry and helps them reach their career goals with useful tips and advice from professionals in the field. A list of further information and trade organizations is also included, as well as a section helping readers to identify important skills or qualities needed to succeed in the health care field. Careers profiled include: dental hygienist; nurse; occupational therapist; optician; pharmaceutical sales representative; pharmacist; physical therapist; and, physician assistant.
- Author BiographyS.J. Stratford has worked as a researcher and technical writer, most recently for Fox Home Entertainment. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)S.J. Stratford
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, sidebars, web sites, interviews
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.