All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource provides students with a thorough foundation in operations management, supply chain management, and the strategic implementation of programs, techniques, and tools for reducing costs and improving quality in health care organizations. It incorporates the features and functions of Microsoft Excel where appropriate in its coverage of supply chain strategy, process design and analysis of health care operations, managing health care operations quality, and planning and controlling health care operations. The book illustrates leading edge concepts and techniques such as six-sigma and lean logistics, and shows how operations and process improvement relate to contemporary health care trends such as evidence-based medicine and pay-for-performance.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Kros, PhD, is a professor of marketing?and supply chain management in the College of Business at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina.?He also is the coauthor of Statistics for Health Care Professionals: Working with Excel. Evelyn C. Brown, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Engineering and Associate Dean for Research in the College of Technology and Computer Science at East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Evelyn Brown,John F. Kros
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width179 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.