CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes research to evaluate health care programmes in rural areas of South Africa. This is done to show how evidence-based research can be carried out in circumstances with limited possibilities and what kind of results such research can produce. The research projects concern effects of a nutrition programme, an AIDS prevention programme, the quality of life of children with HIV/AIDS and the effects of a developmental stimulation programme for children with neurological disorders. In addition to this, the book contains a number of chapters which provide the reader with insight into the perspectives of health care developments in South Africa and how research could contribute to the improvement of health care in a developing country.
- PublisherVU University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVU University Press
- Content Notephotos & graphs
- Weight932 g
- Edited byAdri Vermeer,Hugo Tempelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.