All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionHealth Communication provides coverage of the major areas of interest in the field of health communication, including interpersonal, organizational, and health media. It takes an in-depth approach to health communication research by analyzing and critically evaluating research conducted across multiple paradigmatic perspectives. This edited textbook includes chapters covering such topics as: * interpersonal health communication issues, challenges, and complexities in health communication, * communication aspects of health behaviors and conditions, * organizational issues in health communication, and * media and eHealth research. Chapters have been contributed by ted researchers and educators in health communication and represent the current state of the field. They offer pedagogical features that will prove useful to students and instructors of health communication, such as sidebars, summary boxes, suggestions for in-class activities, discussion questions, and lists of additional resources. A companion website provides online resources for use with this text, including: For students: * Test questions * Downloadable flash cards * Exam study guides For instructors: * PowerPoint slides * Sample syllabi * Sample assignments Developed for use in upper-level health communication courses, this text represents the breadth and depth of health communication theory and research as it exists today.
- Author BiographyNancy Grant Harrington is a professor in the Department of Communication and Associate Dean for Research in the College of Communication and Information at the University of Kentucky.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byNancy Grant Harrington
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.