Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the early years of 20th century one man strives to improve the 'American Race' and transform it into the Master Race. Dr. Simon Kraft, the nation's first Secretary of the Department of Health, champions the eugenic movement that has captured the hearts and minds of Americans. He facilitates the passage of Health Laws that help to eliminate the unfit and provides federal funding for research that focuses on human experimentation and a baby birthing laboratory destined to stress the limits of genetic manipulation. Only the valiant efforts of Loretta Frontenac, a young small town lawyer, can oppose the Health Czar and the steamrolling effects of the social-scientific movement that has become the law of the land. Health Czar moves from the operating room to the court room and from the halls of Congress into the White House.
- Author(s)Glenn Haas
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.