Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is a logical continuation of Dr. Tan's first book, Healt h Management Information Systems. For graduate level and upper level u ndergraduate courses, it explains the use of health decision support s ystems throughout the health care industry, citing examples from hospi tals, managed care organizations and long term care facilities. This b ook includes learning objectives, case studies and review questions. A n Instructor's guide is also available.
- Author(s)Joseph Tan
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/02/1998
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width254 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.