All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2nd edition of the handbook contains a number of papers which set out practical information and best practice guidance for staff involved in all aspects of health emergency planning. Topics covered include: an introduction to major incidents and disasters; a review of the legal framework; crisis management and organisational learning issues; hazard identification and risk management; emergency plans, including the types of plans, their structures and the planning process; plan evaluation and audit; planning exercises and training; multi-agency responses; roles and responsibilities of the Department of Health, the Health Protection Agency and the NHS, as well as relations between local and national healthcare bodies; and, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) incidents, including decontamination, sheltering and evacuation issues.It also contains topics such as: public relations and media management; and organisational debriefing and reporting following major incidents. This publication provides a supporting resource to the publication The NHS Emergency Planning Guidance (Department of Health, 2005).
- Author(s)Health Protection Agency (Great Britain)
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Width212 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.