All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth & Fitness for Teens covers a most essential topic for teens: having a healthy body, liking your body and being fit, or as teens say, looking hot. This can be more difficult to achieve than you might imagine. In the teen years, our bodies (and moods) are in a constant state of change. We can feel like we're just getting to kw who we are when suddenly we are someone totally different. While the ups and downs caused by all the hormonal changes going on can make you and your body feel like you are strangers to each other, it's most important that you be friends. This book uncovers some of the myths teens have for comparing themselves to a standard other than their own, and covers some very important ground on how to best take care of your body so you look and feel your very best. Learn how to decide what weight is best for you; how to fuel your body and make smart choices when it comes to food, as well as important information on the subject of weight loss. And yes, the importance of buffing up those muscles-and relaxing them as well.
- Author(s)Jennifer Leigh Youngs
- PublisherBurres Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurres Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.