All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the health impacts of promoting walking to school as part of a comprehensive health impact assessment (HIA) were examined. The chapter focused on a single area of analysis - physical activity and associated changes in body mass index (BMI). The second chapter of this book reviews the potential health outcomes related to redeveloping a dangerous highway; the third chapter examined ise health impact assessment, with a focus on ise levels, peak levels and reverberation times of playrooms. The authors discuss the practical measures that can be taken for effective ise prevention that could help improve actual ise conditions and minimize the risk of health effects. The last chapter reviews the persistence of microbial adhesion and its challenges to the establishment and maintenance of hygienic conditions in various environments.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight176 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCarl E. Robinson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.