All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe lifecourse perspective on adult health, and on health inequalities in particular, is one of the most important recent developments in epidemiology and public health. This book brings together, in a single volume, the work of one of the most distinguished academics in the field.
- Author BiographyGeorge Davey Smith is Professor of Clinical Epidemiology at the University of Bristol. He has contributed extensively to the health inequalities literature, particularly from a lifecourse perspective.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Poverty, Inequality and Social Exclusion Series
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight1030 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGeorge Davey Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.