All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lifecourse perspective on adult health, and on health inequalities in particular, is one of the most important recent developments in epidemiology and public health. This book brings together, in a single volume, the work of one of the most distinguished academics in the field.
- Author BiographyGeorge Davey Smith is Professor of Clinical Epidemiology at the University of Bristol. He has contributed extensively to the health inequalities literature, particularly from a lifecourse perspective.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Poverty, Inequality and Social Exclusion Series
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight1030 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGeorge Davey Smith
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.