All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn almost all Western countries, concerted efforts are made to stimulate the use of information and communication techlogy (ICT) in health care. Yet the number of success stories are few and the frustrations many. In this key textbook, readers are introduced to the challenges, the lessons learned and the new insights of health information management at the start of the twenty-first century. With a strong international orientation, a comparative approach and a critical eye on many traditional information management views, the book illustrates key developments by drawing on examples from many different countries. Topics covered include: * Patient Care Information Systems * Integrating Quality Improvement * Information Strategy * Implementing Information Systems Featuring case studies and an overall practitioner's perspective, this key textbook combines theoretical backgrounds and starting points with practice-oriented guidelines and advice on the best methods for bringing these ideas to the challenges of everyday health care management. Original and refreshing, this textbook is essential reading for students of health care management and health care practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyMarc Berg is Professor of Social-Medical Sciences at the Institute of Health Policy and Management, Erasmus University Medical Centre, Rotterdam.
- Author(s)Marc Berg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Health Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.