All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionSickness isn't something that just happens, r is health something that can be achieved simply with the right foods, medicines, exercise, and mental attitude. Health and sickness are reflections of one's essential being, and hence the potential for health exists at all times. When we are grounded in the universal consciousness Ivan Rados calls our One-Self, our entire being is in balance, which gives rise to wellness. This is because there is fracturing within the One-Self, which kws thing but well-being -- it is whole, or holy. Ivan Rados's insight into how readers can consciously reconnect with their One-Self enables them to address illness at its source -- the mind, which, through thought and emotional reactivity, blocks the flow of our essential being. By clearing out anxiety, delusion, projections, belief in separation, and the sense of limitation, readers of Health will restore the health that is intrinsic to their humanity.
- Author(s)Ivan Rados
- PublisherNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNamaste Publishing Inc.
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.