All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides comprehensive yet concise coverage of international health policy and ethics. It promotes understanding of health policy and its influencers, and explains how policy directly affects health and health care. An in-depth review of pertinent background concepts, current issues, future needs and assessments is provided. Coverage includes: health care systems, policies, impacts and influencers; health care quality concerns; justice and access to care; social and cultural issues; regulatory actions; global public health problems. Health Policy and Ethics is an essential resource for graduate students in pharmacy administration, social pharmacy and health policy, PharmD students, and those involved in health policy decision making.
- Author(s)Jack E. Fincham
- PublisherPharmaceutical Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPharmaceutical Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map.
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.