All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion volume to Health Promotion: Professional Perspectives, considers in more depth the health promotion role of nurses and Allied Health Professions (AHPs). Health promotion, within the broader framework of public health, is considered to be more effective when comprehensive approaches are adopted. Many recent public health policy directives have advocated interprofessional collaboration. This text, in exploring the wide range of health promoting professional activities that nurses and AHPs engage in, will inform practice and facilitate cross-boundary multiprofessional partnerships.
- Author BiographyANGELA SCRIVEN is Course Leader for the MSc in Health Promotion and Public Health at Brunel University, UK. Her previous publications include Health Promotion: Professional Perspectives 2nd edition (2001).
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/10/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngela Scriven
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.