All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionPublished by Blackwell in association with the British Psychological Society, Health Psychology in Practice provides a comprehensive overview of the UK professional Stage 2 Qualification in Health Psychology. This is an essential text for professional training in health psychology, both for trainees and teachers and supervisors contributing to health psychology courses. This book is published in association with the British Psychological Society. This book covers the core competencies necessary for qualification as a health psychologist. It includes sections on professional issues, research, consultancy and interventions, teaching and training and other professional roles. The final chapter contains a series of individual commentaries on health psychology training in a variety of countries, which will be of great interest to an international audience. The editors helped to establish the British Psychological Society's health psychology professional training program.
- Author BiographySusan Michie is Reader in Clinical Health Psychology at University College London. Charles Abraham is Professor of Psychology at the University of Sussex. Both are Chartered Psychologists, Fellows of the BPS and approved Stage 2 supervisors.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note4
- Weight596 g
- Width116 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCharles Abraham,Susan Michie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.