All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth, Recklessly Abandoned describes a new paradigm when it comes to thinking about health and wellness. Health is truly a state of being self-sufficient from health-care. Prevention is referring to t allowing disease to begin in the first place, as opposed to simply finding something early in development. Functional medicine describes how a human body working correctly does t suffer disease. Science is proving that how you live your life, determines the quality of that life.
The human body does t make mistakes, it is simply responding to the lifestyle that you subject it to. Eat genuine foods, and get a healthy response. Eat processed food substances, and often you get an inflammatory response.It is as if the human body kws what will be beneficial, as opposed to what will cause dysfunction. If you want your body to work properly then you must use its' adaptive abilities correctly. When you are physically active, the body responds with better neural networks, better energy production, better hormone balance and in general better working of all the biological systems that make the body function.
When your activity level decreases, and you consume primarily processed, convenience foods, then the body tends to proceed in the direction of degeneration. If you let this go on too long, then dysfunction becomes disease. At this point there is a need for health care interventions. Evolution is supposed to be a positive progression, allowing an increased chance for survival of an animal that is better suited for life in the present. Without realizing it, many humans are progressing backwards and de-evolving toward a weaker creature with less ability to thrive.
Join with the author and learn to EVOLVE.
There is a way to keep the body biologically, physiologically and metabolically young, well beyond the accumulation of years.
- Author BiographyDr. Bellonzi is your most trusted Wellness Advisor. A chiropractor, board certified clinical nutritionist, certified Health and Fitness Specialist with the ACSM, and a certified strength and conditioning specialist with the NSCA. In clinical practice for the last 20 years. He has been involved in sports performance and conditioning, and has also participated completing 18 marathons to date. He has delivered presentations on various health subjects to business and organizations. Currently he is teaching and designing an online course patterned after classes he teaches in the clinic. Health, Recklessly Abandoned will be the first in a series, teaching people how to take control of their own health.
- Author(s)Vincent Bellonzi
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.