All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Health and Sex Connection is organized in three parts. The first part deals with cause and effect relationship of health and sex. The second part relates to practical steps that one may take to remedy the problems of sex. Finally, the third part brings the awareness that responsible adults should kw about the birds and the bees. Nonetheless, the purpose of this book is meant to entertain and to provide useful information about coitus. The three parts comprises of cause and effect, remedies, and sex and responsibilities.
Cause and Effect
In cause and effect, the effect is what happened and cause is what made it happen. In this book, what happened is sexual malfunction and what made it happen are unhealthy conditions. Cause and effect make the reader aware of health problems that contribute to sexual inabilities.
Remedies attempt to make health suggestions. However, a visit to your physician is the paramount suggestion. Before you attempt any suggestion in this book, see your medical doctor.
Sex and Responsibilities
Sex and responsibilities deal with general sex related issues, such as sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy control, sexual intercourse preferences, and dating, among others.
- Author(s)Peter Martey
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.