All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealth. It seems like a simple topic, but keeping up a healthful lifestyle can be challenging. Still, there are easy steps that you can take to make sure you're living the most healthful life you can. Did you kw that just using a smaller plate can help to curb overeating? Or that taking the stairs instead of an escalator or elevator is a great way to build physical activity into your day? This book offers many great tips for leading a more healthful life. You'll discover why sleep is so important and what happens when you don't get eugh. why fat isn't a dirty word; in fact, some fats are good for you! what drugs, alcohol, and tobacco really do to your body. how you can stay in shape even if you hate the gym. why tending to your emotional health is every bit as important as taking care of your body. Supplemented with articles and information from USA TODAY, the Nation's No. 1 Newspaper, Health Smarts delivers solid advice and firsthand stories of real teens facing many of the same types of situations you are. Ready to wise up on health? Read on!
- Author(s)Matt Doeden
- PublisherTwenty-First Century Books (CT)
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUSA Today Teen Wise Guides: Lifestyle Choices
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwenty-First Century Books (CT)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width157 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.46
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.