Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Health and Safety Pocket Book is a handy reference tool for practising health and safety professionals, auditors, managers, HR personnel, employee representatives and anyone with health and safety responsibilities. It is an essential compilation of guidance, data and checklists covering a wide range of health and safety topics, supported by extensive key glossary terms. The A-Z arrangement within the chapters and extensive cross-referencing make the book easy to navigate, while its size and scope make it the ideal volume for ready reference and site visits. The book will also be useful for health and safety courses at all levels. Key features include: * The principal health and safety legal requirements for every industry * Safety management elements and systems * Checklists for major hazards affecting all industries * A wealth of charts, hard to remember details and data * A glossary of the main concepts of health and safety * A list of important health and safety courses, publications and organisations Jeremy Stranks has over 40 years' experience in occupational safety and health enforcement, management consultancy and training. He is a founding member of NEBOSH and has lectured on all aspects of health and safety. His company Safety & Hygiene Consultants offers organisations advice in the preparation of Statements of Health and Safety Policy, risk assessment and safety monitoring procedures, together with in-house training for all levels of management. He also undertakes expert witness work in both criminal and civil cases.
- Author BiographyAfter training as a Public Health inspector, Jeremy Stranks worked as an inspector in Coventry and Rugby for 8 years. He then went on to work as Regional Health Inspector for the Occupational Health and Hygiene Service of Ranks Hovis McDougall Limited. After completing an MSc in Occupational Safety and Hygiene at Aston University Birmingham he became Chief Health & Safety Adviser for the Milk Marketing Board and later for Dairy Crest Limited. In 1990, Jeremy founded Safety and Hygiene Consultants, a management consultancy who provides occupational health, safety and food hygiene advice and training and monitors and documents clients' health and safety procedures. Jeremy was a founding member of the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) and a Moderator and Chief Examiner for the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health. He has spoken at numerous conferences and has written many books on Health and Safety. He is a lecturer for a range of Health and Safety training organisations and is running stress management courses for his clients.
- Author(s)Jeremy W. Stranks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Pocket Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight496 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.