Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide continues to provide advice on how to establish procedures in your organization. Written in jargon-free language, it cuts through the legal complexities to enable you to fully understanding the law and its implications to your business. The 9th edition has been updated to comply with all recent changes and additions to Health and Safety law. Updates include guidance on: The Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act 2007, Heath and Safety Offences Act , EU Regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), Asbestos and the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations and Vibration induced injury and the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations. Formerly published as A Manager's Guide to Health & Safety at Work.
- Author BiographyJeremy Stranks is a Fellow of both the CIEH and IOSH and a Registered Safety Practitioner. He is a freelance trainer, consultant and expert witness, in addition to being the author of many books on health and safety.
- Author(s)Jeremy Stranks
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.