Health and Safety at Work Revision Guide: For the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety by Ed Ferrett (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to the bestselling Introduction to Health and Safety at Work is an essential revision aid for students preparing for their written assessments on the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. Fully updated to the latest NEBOSH National General Certificate specifications (April 2015), the revision guide provides complete coverage of the syllabus in bite-sized chunks, helping readers to learn and memorise the most important topics. Throughout the book, the guide refers back to the Introduction to Health and Safety at Work textbook, helping students to consolidate their learning. * Small and portable making it ideal for use anywhere: at home, in the classroom or on the move * Suggests useful tips on study and examination technique * Includes practice questions and answers based on NEBOSH exam questions * Everything you need for productive revision in one handy reference The Health and Safety at Work Revision Guide, written by the rewned health and safety author and former NEBOSH Vice Chairman Ed Ferrett, will be an invaluable tool for students as they prepare for their NEBOSH exam and for their subsequent health and safety work.
- Author BiographyEd Ferrett is an experienced health and safety consultant who has practised for over 25 years. With a PhD and an honours degree in Mechanical Engineering from Nottingham University, Ed spent 30 years in higher and further education, retiring as the Head of the Faculty of Technology of Cornwall College in 1993. Since then he has been an independent consultant to several public and private sector organisations including construction businesses, the Regional Health and Safety Adviser for the Government Office (West Midlands), and he was Chair of West of Cornwall Primary Care NHS Trust for six years until 2006. Ed was a member of the NEBOSH Board from 1995 until 2010 and Vice Chair from 1999 to 2008. He has delivered many health and safety courses and has been a lecturer in NEBOSH courses for various course providers. He has been an external examiner for an MSc course and BSc course in health and safety at two UK universities, a Reporting Inspector for Independent Further and Higher Education with the British Accreditation Council and a NEBOSH Ambassador. Ed is a Chartered Engineer and a Chartered Member of IOSH.
- Author(s)Ed Ferrett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 colour tables, 2 colour line drawings
- Weight249 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.78Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.