All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a much-needed source of information on the social and health issues that impact the health of Native American women in the United States, accompanied by invaluable historical, cultural, and other contextual data about this sociocultural group.
- Author BiographyJennie R. Joe, PhD, MPH, MA, is professor emeritus in family and community medicine at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Francine C. Gachupin, PhD, MPHH, CIP, is operations manager of the Human Research Protection Office at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFrancine C. Gachupin,Jennie R. Joe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.