All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionHealth and Wellness for Life provides professors teaching general education health courses the option to customise their student textbooks to match their syllabi. With a custom Health on Demand text, students pay for only the material covered in class, plus teachers can match the text's content to the unique needs of their setting. The standard text, Health and Wellness for Life , offers a ready-made option for those looking for a textbook that covers all the essential personal health topics for the general student population. Both options feature content developed by 14 veteran health educators and organised into a cohesive course text by Human Kinetics, a publisher with a more than 30 years' experience providing top-quality information resources to the fields of HPERD as well as the various kinesiology sub-disciplines. The standard text includes 17 chapters of the topics most often covered in a general-education health course. Or teachers can choose from a total of 23 chapters to ensure the text includes the material that is most important for their students. For those electing to customise a text, new chapters will be offered as they are developed to expand your options even further.
- Author BiographyHuman Kinetics is a publisher specialising in the physical activity field. Their publications include textbooks and their ancillaries, consumer books and journals, online courses, software and audio-visual products. They are intended for a range of audiences, including students and lecturers, personal trainers, rehabilitation specialists, athletes, coaches, physical educators and nutritionists. The company is based in Champaign, Illinois and has subsidiaries operating in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Europe. Human Kinetics has partnerships with The Cooper Institute and scholarly institutions, as well as professional and Olympic organisations.
- Author(s)Human Kinetics
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note147 illustrations, 141 photos
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.