Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFat isn't the problem. Dieting is the problem. A society that rejects anyone whose body shape or size doesn't match an impossible ideal is the problem. A medical establishment that equates thin with healthy is the problem. The solution? Health at Every Size. Tune in to your body's expert guidance. Find the joy in movement. Eat what you want, when you want, choosing pleasurable foods that help you to feel good. You too can feel great in your body right w--and Health at Every Size will show you how. Health at Every Size has been scientifically proven to boost health and self-esteem. The program was evaluated in a government-funded academic study, its data published in well-respected scientific journals. Updated with the latest scientific research and even more powerful messages, Health at Every Size is t a diet book, and after reading it, you will be convinced the best way to win the war against fat is to give up the fight.
- Author BiographyLinda Bacon, Ph.D., earned her doctorate in physiology, specializing in weight regulation, from the University of California, Davis. She also holds graduate degrees in psychology, specializing in eating disorders and body image, and exercise science, specializing in metabolism, and has professional experience as a researcher, clinical psychotherapist, exercise physiologist and educator. Dr. Bacon is currently an associate nutritionist at the University of California, Davis and the lead investigator for a clinical research study that evaluates the Health at Every Size program, co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She is also a nutrition professor in the biology department at City College of San Francisco. Additionally, she maintains a private practice, advising individuals, health care professionals and institutions on strategies for implementing the Health at Every Size program.
- Author(s)Linda Bacon
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Out-of-print date29/08/2014
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- elisabet_harald...22 Apr, 2013by
Revolutionary - a must have
Revolutionary approach to managing your health. This book really opens your eyes and I urge everyone to read it. Let go of the guilt, the shame, the restrictions, the self-loathing. Learn how to take care of yourself in a healthy way. This is not a diet book and it's not a self-help book. It's the truth about weight. Everyone should read this book.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71