All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe oceans teem with life and provide the basis for the urishment of the world! Blood plasma serves as a microcosmic reflection of the rich nutrient bath that is seawater. From the harvest of these waters comes unique and valuable medicinal treasures for the health and healing of manking. Health From The Seas categorises and describes these nutrient treasures and offers scientific proof as well as first-hand evidence of their efficacy. Learn how and why: The New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel holds the key to overcoming arthritis and other autoimmune inflammatory conditions. Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are t only heart healthy, but also help to maintain mental acuity and brain performance. Deep-sea shark liver oil may boost the immune system to reduce the risk of cancer and assist the body in fighting off infections and other diseases. An oyster extract/marine algae supplement can relieve hangovers and help to avoid alcohol damage to the liver and brain. The backbone of the arrow squid contains a substance (Chitosan-B) that helps inhibit artheriosclerosis and naturally reduces cholesterol levels. Shark cartilage inhibits angiogenesis, perhaps fighting cancer and arthritis. I
- Author(s)John Croft
- PublisherVital Health Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintVital Health Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note4 illustrations, (some colour )
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.