All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook is intended for students preparing as advanced practice clinicians, including DNPs, DPTs, DOTs, and physician assistants. It is organized in two main parts. The first focuses on macro issues in healthcare finance and policy issues, and the second concentrates on healthcare financing management in professional practice. This approach provides the context necessary for the clinician to understand how to manage reimbursement requirements and preferred provider contracting as health care policy drives these payment and contracting strategies. Each section features a case study to facilitate classroom discussion. This book is suitable for healthcare finance courses in the curriculum for MSN and DNP programs and also for schools of social work, medicine, occupational, and physical therapy.
- Author(s)Mary Paterson
- PublisherDEStech Publications, Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDEStech Publications, Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.