Healthcare Fraud: Auditing and Detection Guide by Rebecca S. Busch (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $90.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable tool equipping healthcare professionals, auditors, and investigators to detect every kind of healthcare fraud According to private and public estimates, billions of dollars are lost per hour to healthcare waste, fraud, and abuse. A must-have reference for auditors, fraud investigators, and healthcare managers, Healthcare Fraud, Second Edition provides tips and techniques to help you spot and prevent the red flags of fraudulent activity within your organization. Eminently readable, it is your go-to resource, equipping you with the necessary skills to look for and deal with potential fraudulent situations. * Includes new chapters on primary healthcare, secondary healthcare, information/data management and privacy, damages/risk management, and transparency * Offers comprehensive guidance on auditing and fraud detection for healthcare providers and company healthcare plans * Examines the necessary background that internal auditors should have when auditing healthcare activities Managing the risks in healthcare fraud requires an understanding of how the healthcare system works and where the key risk areas are. With health records w all being converted to electronic form, the key risk areas and audit process are changing. Read Healthcare Fraud, Second Edition and get the valuable guidance you need to help combat this critical problem.
- Author BiographyRebecca Saltiel Busch, RN, MBA, CCM, CFE, CHS-III, CPC, FHFMA, FIALCP, has a passion to create educated, conscientious healthcare consumers. Recent leadership and professional recognitions include the 2011 Chicago United's Business Leaders of Color Award, 2010 Finalist for the Enterprising Women of the Year Award, and 2009 Recipient of the Influential Women in Business Award by the Business Ledger in partnership with NAWBO. Her entrepreneurial, professional, driven career has resulted in various proprietary audit platforms in multi-market verticals in healthcare, and authorship of over 200 articles, books, and presentations to consumers, government, corporate, and professional entities. Recognized as an expert in her field, she has provided public and forensic expert testimony and participated in public policy discussions and the development of best practice standards.??Rebecca currently has seven U.S. design patents and one U.S patent focused on efficacy, risk, FWB, and revenue management within healthcare.
- Author(s)Rebecca S. Busch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.