All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of the University Of HealthCare/ University Of Business Interactive Training Library, which offers authoritative, clearly written material in an interactive form for better comprehension and documentation of completion. Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Introduction should be used for two purposes: informing one's organisation about fraud and abuse and for documenting their training as part of a compliance program. Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to define and differentiate fraud and abuse, list examples of fraud and abuse, list some statutes that are relevant to fraud and abuse and their basic contents, define a qui tam suit, describe some of the actions that the OIG takes, describe the circumstances that lead to exclusion from federal healthcare programs, describe at least 15 terms referring to improper billing practices, and give examples for at least 10 types of improper billing practices.It contains videos and interactivity. Estimated time: 1-2 hours. It contains 125 pages. Approved for national nursing CE contact hours, which must be purchased separately. You must have Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher running on your computer. Supported operating systems are Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, or XP. You will need Internet access to e-mail us your unique key and receive a password key. The multi-user CDs are designed for organisations that wish to train and test a number of people at a discounted price and retain the information in the course for future reference. Each user who passes successfully with a score of 80 may print a certificate of completion. Each CD may only be activated on one computer and contains tests for up to the number specified in the title.
- Author(s)Daniel Farb
- Date of Publication19/01/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width125 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.