All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook contains the recipes featured on the first three seasons of Alamelu Vairavan's popular MPTV/PBS cooking series Healthful Indian Flavors with Alamelu , along with favourites from her previously-published cookbooks, Healthy South Indian Cooking and Indian-Inspired Gluten Free Cooking. Included are over 120 easy-to-follow, flavourful Indian recipes -- each with a colour photograph -- that will win over fans old and new. With a focus on vegetables and protein-rich legumes, the recipes include soups, curry sauces, crunchy salads, and a host of vegetarian specialties that are t only low-calorie and low-fat, but packed with nutrients, fibre and flavour. Each recipe is written in a step-by-step format that makes it easy for readers to create authentic Indian dishes at home. Alamelu's recipes are based upon the spice combinations and ingredients used in her native South India.
- Author(s)Alamelu Vairavan
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight712 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.