CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- Description* Healthy Bytes... offers a fresh perspective on personal weight / health management. The book wields the twin invations of Systems Thinking and information techlogy but in a form that's accessible to the general reader. The aim: (1) Help people better understand how the human energy and weight regulation system works, why it works that way, and how to better manage it; and (2) Give people the tools they need to finish the job. * Emphasizing solutions that fit, Healthy Bytes provides a suite of (customizable) Mi tools (downloadable from book's website) to help dieters do the three things that they need to do well to succeed: (1) Setting a realistic weight-loss goal; (2) determining the proper (individually-tailored) caloric deficit to achieve it; and (3) devising palatable and satisfying diets that can be sustained.
- Author BiographyDr. Tarek K.A. Hamid a a MIT trained system dynamicist with expertise in human metabolism and energy regulation. He is a professor of System Dynamics at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
- Author(s)Tarek Hamid
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight748 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.