All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA recent study, published in the Nutrition Journal, found that one in four college freshmen gain at least five percent of his or her body weight, an average of about 10 pounds, during the first semester. All of this can be avoided with healthy cooking and an eye for good choices. This all-inclusive book covers everything from affordable options to reading ingredient labels. You will learn some basic healthy cooking techniques, the latest nutrition research, the low-down on all the most-talked about diets, and what kinds of foods will improve your college lifestyle. If you want to avoid the freshman 15 while also fueling your body with what it needs to be your sharpest, most energized self, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyRebekah Sack is a nonfiction author who has written several helpful guides for the young adult audience. Her passion for helping teens survive the rollercoaster of youth translates onto each page of her books. A summa cum laude graduate of Illinois State University, she now works for Atlantic Publishing Group as the in-house editor.
- Author(s)Rebekah Sack
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Group Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.