All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have recently been diagsed with diabetes - or someone close to you has - it can be extremely dismaying. However, help is at hand in this inspirational cookbook, which proves that diabetics can enjoy the same variety of tasty, healthy foods as the rest of the family. With 60 delicious recipes, each designed to help to control blood glucose levels and accompanied by stunning photography, this is a book that will benefit anyone who values their health - and taste buds! Each recipe includes detailed nutritional information, and they are grouped by meal type: For breakfast you can enjoy Coconut & Blackberry Oatmeal, Eggs Benedict with Asparagus & Prosciutto or Carrot Cake Muffins. Try Mixed Seafood Chowder, Mini Pizza Muffins, or Pulled Pork Wraps for lunch. Dinner offerings include Chinese Marinated Flank Steak with Noodles, Chicken Scallops with Cherry Tomatoes, Lentil Burgers, and even Breaded Fish with Chunky Chips. For sides and snacks there's Cannellini Bean Dip with Crudites, Crushed Celeriac & New Potatoes, and Fruit, Nut & Seed Trail Mix. And you can still treat yourself with baked goods and puddings, like Cheese & Herb Biscuits, Fluffy Lemon Whips, Individual Plum & Rhubarb Crisps, and Beet Brownie Bites. To help with your menu selection there are two seven-day diet plans--one for weight maintenance and one for weight loss--as well as all the info you need to build your own healthy diet plan. Packed with useful advice, Healthy Cooking for Diabetics arms you with all the information you need to plan your meals so that you can still fit your favourite foods into your diet and offers tips on making small but positive lifestyle changes that will enable you to better manage your condition.
- Author BiographyJudith Wills has written more best-selling food, diet and healthy lifestyle titles than any other British author. Wills has written for most of the UK's major publications and websites, including The Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire and Saga magazine. She has made more than 100 TV appearances and over 600 radio broadcasts, and is often known online as The Diet Detective(TM).
- Author(s)Judith Wills
- PublisherParragon Book Service Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParragon Book Service Ltd
- Weight807 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.