All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $15.26Trending at AU $22.60
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.90
About this product
- DescriptionChildren are told that a healthy diet is important; Healthy Eating shows them why. Reading about the different food groups and the benefits of vitamins and proteins will have children thinking about the food they eat and the effect it has on their well-being.
- Author(s)Deborah Chancellor
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNow We Know About... (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.