Healthy Eating for Life for Children by Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNourish Your Child for Optimum health and well-being All parents want to do the very best for the long-term health and well-being of their children, and nutrition plays a major role in that process. This book shows you where to start. Drawing on the latest medical and dietary research, Healthy Eating for Life for Children presents a complete and sensible plant-based nutrition program that can help you promote and maintain excellent health and good eating habits for your children throughout their lives. Covering all stages of childhood from birth through adolescence, this book provides detailed nutritional guidelines that have been carefully drafted by an expert panel of Physicians Committee doctors and nutritionists, along with 91 delicious, easy-to-make recipes to help you put these healthy eating principles to work right away. Healthy Eating for Life for Children contains important information on: Eating for two-nutrition in pregnancy Worry-free breast- feeding and bottle-feeding options Nutrition for hyperactivity and attention problems Eating disorders and body image issues Achieving healthy weight and fitness levels Healthy eating for young athletes And more Whether you are a new or experienced parent, this book will give you the crucial kwledge you need to take charge of your child's diet and health. Also available: Healthy Eating for Life to Prevent and Treat Cancer (0-471-43597-X) Healthy Eating for Life to Prevent and Treat Diabetes (0-471-43598-8) Healthy Eating for Life for Women (0-471-43596-1)
- Author BiographyThe Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM; web site: pcrm.org) is an international nonprofit organization of physicians, health care professionals, and laypersons promoting preventive medicine through innovative programs. PCRM president Neal Barnard, M.D., is a popular speaker and the author of Foods That Fight Pain; Eat Right, Live Longer; Food for Life; and other books on preventive medicine. PCRM promotes preventive medicine through their publication Good Medicine and through innovative programs, including the Cancer Project. PCRM's clinical research studies are breaking new ground in diabetes, obesity, pain management, and other serious conditions. AMY LANOU, Ph.D., is Nutrition Director of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. She received her doctoral degree in human nutrition from Cornell University.
- Author(s)Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/02/2002
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight344 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.