All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped with the support of the Kent Healthy Schools Programme to encourage primary schools to promote healthy eating, this resource takes a whole-school, holistic approach towards children's eating and relates to the PSHE Curriculum and the Healthy Schools Programme. There is a good blend of easily accessible information on healthy eating supported by individual case studies. The three sections cover: a summary of the range of children's eating issues strategies for promoting healthy eating and preventing, recognising and dealing with eating problems examples of lesson plans related to the physical, emotional and social aspects of children's eating. Dr Sally Robinson is principal lecturer in the Department of Health and Social Welfare Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Author BiographySally is particularly interested in children's health promotion and her PhD explored children's perceptions of eating and body image. Her academic and professional background spans nutrition, nursing, public health, arts and health, and play therapy. She has a wide range of publications and has collaborated on local, national and European projects.
- Author(s)Sally Robinson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.