All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, young adults are bombarded with marketing designed to influence the way they eat. As a result, many young people overlook the connections between their nutrition and their own best interests. This series gives young people the tools they need to make decisions about lifestyle and diet that will help them be all they can be. The focus is on practical and specific information such as how to choose wisely when eating out, deciphering food labels, and evaluating diet plans.
- Author(s)Kim Etingoff
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationBroomall, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width196 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.36
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.