All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy the authentic taste, texture and flavour of classic Indian dishes, without the fat. You can choose from over 160 delicious low-fat recipes, all illustrated with beautiful step-by-step photographs. It includes all the Indian classics made suitable for healthy eating, such as Beef Madras, Chicken Biryani, Prawn Curry and Aloo Gobi. It features many exciting and quick-to-prepare low fat Balti dishes, such as Balti Bhoona Lamb, Baltic Chicken Vindaloo and Masala Beans with Fenugreek. Nutritional data shows at a glance how much fat each recipe contains. Here are all the best-loved traditional Indian dishes as well as many new ones, that with just a few simple changes, you can w enjoy without the guilt. There are even some wonderful Balti dishes - usually rich and high in fat, but here miraculously transformed into equally tasty but low fat versions. An informative introduction has everything you need to kw about low-fat cooking as well as the secrets of good Indian cuisine. With over 850 pictures, including step-by-step sequences and a glorious photograph of every finished dish, this is the essential book for lovers of Indian food who want to eat more healthily.
- Author BiographyShehzad Husain is the author of several books on Indian cooking and writes for various food magazines. Manisha Kanani is a home economist who has a particular interest in Indian cuisine.
- Author(s)Manisha Kanani,Shehzad Husain
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 850 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $26.99New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.