All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey research in the world's largest aging population - in China - has fed into this important new work, which aims to answer questions critical to older people worldwide. These include: is the period of disability compressing or expanding with increasing life expectancy and what factors are associated with these trends in the recent decades? And is it possible to realize morbidity compression with a prolongation of the life span in the future? Essential reading for gerontologists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDanan Gu,Denese Ashbaugh Vlosky,Dudley L. Poston,Yi Zeng
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.