Healthy Slo Cooker Cookbook: 200 Low-Fuss, Good-For-You Recipes by American Heart Association (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStart with healthy ingredients and take delicious meals out of your slow cooker any night of the week. The slow cooker, America s favorite kitchen appliance, has become increasingly versatile and sophisticated, and w it can support a heart-smart diet, too. Under the spell of its low heat, lean meats, whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits transform into succulent meals. From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, the 200 recipes in American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook will surprise you with their variety and depth of flavor. Braised Curry-Rubbed Chicken slow cooks among Middle Eastern spices, including ginger, cumin, cinnamon, and curry, in a pool of citrus juice and honey. Cioppi with White Wine features a saucy tomato base that simmers until scallops, mussels, and bite-size pieces of mild fish are added to finish this hearty fish stew. Vegetables, beans, and beef stew together to make for a mouthwatering rustic Country Cassoulet, and chopped zucchini, tomato, and basil along with bulgur and provolone cheese are packed into Italian Artichoke-Stuffed Bell Peppers that cook until tender. With some easy planning before or after the slow cooking, such as browning meats or boiling water for pasta, you ll have tasty meals chock full of good nutrition on your kitchen table night after night. This cookbook also includes nineteen full-color photographs as well as information on the benefits of slow cooking and how a slow cooker can help you eat well. The best way to ensure good food comes out of your cooker is to put only good-for-you ingredients into it, and with American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook, you ll learn how much your slow cooker can do for you while you re enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyTHE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION is the nation s premier authority on heart health. Its bestselling library of cookbooks and heart-health information includes American Heart Association New American Cookbook, 8th Edition; American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, 2nd Edition; American Heart Association Complete Guide to Women s Heart Health; American Heart Association Healthy Family Meals; American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook, 4th Edition; and American Heart Association No-Fad Diet, 2nd Edition. For more information, please visit AmericanHeart.org or call 1-800-AHA-USA1 (1-800-242-8721).
- Author(s)American Heart Association
- PublisherClarkson Potter Publishers
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAmerican Heart Association Cookbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width183 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.