All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy Teens, Healthy Schools: How Media Literacy Education can Renew Education in the United States reframes health education as a complex terrain that resides within a larger ecosystem of historical, social, political, and global ecomic forces. It calls for a media literate pedagogy that empowers students to be critical consumers, creative producers, and responsible citizens.
- Author BiographyVanessa Domine is associate professor in the Department of Secondary and Special Education at Montclair State University and the author of Rethinking Technology in Schools. She holds a doctorate in Media Ecology from New York University and is interested in how media and technology can support democratic practices in education.
- Author(s)Vanessa Elaine Domine
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.