Hear My Song: Meditations on Life Through Favourite Hymns by Pam Rhodes (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe words of a favourite hymn can be a lifeline in difficult times, providing an outlet for feelings that may threaten to overwhelm us. Hymns also help us celebrate life - to see joy in the ordinary stuff of the everyday, as well as in those moments when we feel particularly touched by God's love. Pam Rhodes' reflections in this absorbing volume - on subjects such as weariness and comfort, faith and forgiveness, prayer and guidance, community and creation - are given added resonance by the inclusion of background information on the writers of the 160 or so hymns featured. Containing original line drawings and decoration, this is a beautifully packaged book that can be enjoyed for many years.
- Author(s)Pam Rhodes
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width138 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.