About this product
- DescriptionMiddle Grade Readers. Christian fiction for 8-12 year olds. Summer camp is fun for Brady McCaul. The girl with the cute dimples thinks he's immature and childish. The camp bully targets him with cruel taunts and teasing, and flips Brady's cae to keep him from winning the race. But worst of all, his mom won't let him come home. She doesn't want him living with her anymore. Brady wonders if even God cares about him. Can Brady figure out what he did to earn Mom's rejection and change her mind by week's end? Or will he have to live with his workaholic dad, the guy who left when Brady was seven? All seems lost until a surprising secret changes everything.
- Author BiographyMary L. Hamilton grew up at a Christian youth camp in southern Wisconsin, much like the setting for Hear No Evil. She now lives with her family in Texas and is active in her local chapter of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW). Hear No Evil has won several awards, including Third Place at the 2013 Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writer's Conference, and Second Place at the 2011 Category Five Writing Contest. It was also a semi-finalist in the 2012 ACFW Genesis Contest. Connect with Mary at www.MaryHamiltonBooks.com
- Author(s)Mary L Hamilton
- PublisherChalfont House
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalfont House
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.