All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionPractical Help for Recognizing and Listening to God's VoiceBestselling author James Goll takes readers on an adventure into the heart of what it means to hear God, and how to do it. Over the course of this journey, both beginners and those who have been listening to God for years will explore biblical principles about prayer, starting from square one. Real-life illustrations inspire and excite readers to have expectant hearts by learning to: - draw near to God- trust that he wants to speak- overcome obstacles that block his voice- avoid being misled by words t coming from him- cultivate a lifestyle of hearing him God is speaking to you--today. Grow in assurance that he wants you to hear.
- Author BiographyDr. James W. Goll is president of Encounters Network, international director of Prayer Storm and founder of God Encounters Training. The author of more than 30 books, James has shared the love of Jesus in more than fifty nations, teaching and imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry and life in the Spirit. He lives in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Author(s)James W Goll
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byKris Vallotton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.